Monday, October 3, 2011

cold enough to see your breath

on the sunrise walk this morning.....but by the middle of the morning it was warm enough to walk without the jacket.....I went by Burn's Appliances and they are going to come out this afternoon sometime and do an inspection on the gas-pak in the Heil unit that does my central heat and air.....it might burn better with some cleaning and fine-tuning of the jets is the idea.....maybe save a little money in the heating season which is rapidly approaching......and while I was over that way I went in the supermarket and got a few things, including a pack of batteries, so I could put new ones in the stereo system remote.....yesterday it was hard to turn the volume up and down, now it's back to normal with good batteries.....I've had that stereo about four years, and I think this is the first time I changed the AA cells ......can't really remember.....I need to use up more of that breakfast steak, so I'm going to have a steak sandwich for lunch.....on wheat toast with mustard and mayo and pickle slices.....

No comments:

Post a Comment