Friday, October 21, 2011

thinking ahead already

to pot-roast sandwiches for lunch in days to come.....this evening I'll cut left-over biscuit in half and toast that, and cook some tender young peas.....and get myself a serving of the roast....and pour the pot gravy over all that.....it's up to 61 in the afternoon....so it's cool enough for a Winter-type supper......fried thick baloney in a grilled cheddar on wheat-nut bread sandwich for lunch....with a few BBQ corn chips and about the last of the merlot.....I've got burgundy in reserve....the park walk later in the morning was warm enough....the back yard can wait 'til another day to get cleaned up some.....pretty soon I should try to get more organized about picking up the pecans, instead of letting them go to waste so much....but my lower back isn't very good for bending over like that, to pick up little things.....maybe I can figure something out.....the squirrels take care of a lot of them anyway.....they don't listen to me when I tell them to leave my pecans and acorns alone.....I'm just jiving them, and they know it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment