Tuesday, October 11, 2011

it's going to rain all day looks like

so since I couldn't get out of the house walking, I drove over to Aldi in Laurens.....it's owned by the same European company that now owns Trader Joe's.....it's mostly a food and wine store, but they do have Special Purchases of household items in their ads.....Sunday I saw a 5X7 Turkish rug for $40.....and since I wanted to get out of the house anyway I drove over there and spent the bucks for a real nice looking area rug.....mostly red to sit on the green in the entry hall....I'd post a picture, but my batteries are dead after not using the camera in a long time....maybe one day I'll get that done.....after three years here you could start to see a traffic pattern across the carpet in the hall, where I must walk to get from the living room to the rest of the house....I figure that rather than eventually wear out the carpet, I can wear out replaceable area rugs in high traffic situations......I think it's a really nice rug for the price.....it's actually made in Turkey.....they have two-buck wine over there, like Trader Joe.....but I didn't buy any, my hands were full with the rug ......

No comments:

Post a Comment