Monday, October 31, 2011

another cold morning walk

with some clouds, windchill of 31 degrees.....might not make it up to 60 today......I'm getting ready to go over to the library, and might go into the supermarket while I'm over that way, if I could remember what I was thinking about.....it was something I could get while I was over there.....oh well.....I've got the candy for Halloween anyway, and a big bowl to put it in for handing out.....no jack-o-lantern or costume or scary things on the porch though.....some of the houses around here have been decorated all October will all kinds of stuff.....when did Halloween lights become popular? I don't remember anybody putting up strings of them in the old days......the church across the street will have things for the kids tonight, and the City is having some kind of Halloween carnival too around the square I guess......these doings are meant to keep the kids from going door to door? whatever......

No comments:

Post a Comment