Wednesday, October 19, 2011

rain/drizzle keep comein' and goin'

lots of stormy weather last evening and on through the night, was raining during breakfast, but let up enough to go walk for the paper.....but the park walk doesn't look feasible right now, unless I want to get wet like I did last Wednesday.....so I'll count the walking done in the store as exercise....I found a small enough chuck roast, and a small package of chicken legs.....that's the meat for the week.....I still have a pork chop I'm going to curry and have with brown rice and lima beans tonight.....this must be chicken soup weather, cousin Cindy and cousin Samantha both posted on fb this morning that chicken soup is in the crock pot.....I think that's what they said.....I got swiss cheese and thick bologna for lunches, with "health nut" bread as the bread of the week....I got mushrooms to go with the chuck roast when it gets slow-cooked maybe tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment