Sunday, October 23, 2011

already?


another week passed by real quick to me......I was sitting at breakfast eating my french toast thinking that it seemed like yesterday that I was sitting there eating my french toast....which I only eat on Sundays......just a couple of months left in 2011......looks like it might warm up almost to 70 today, but it was another cold morning, turned on the heat and went back to bed for half an hour while it got warm inside.....37 and some frost on the sunrise walk.....Southern Cal-Notre Dame and the World Series were on at the same time, so I was switching back and forth for a while, but by 9:30 my eyes didn't want to stay open anymore, so I went to bed.....read the scores in the morning....Redskins play Carolina today in the afternoon game.....the paper picks the Panthers .....I'll believe that when I see it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment