Thursday, October 13, 2011

around 10:30 last night

Cruz hit another home run and it became obvious that the Rangers were going to win, so I went on to bed.....they do it again late this afternoon, and if Texas wins again they make it to the World Series? Two hour rain delay yesterday.....baseball in October......I think I heard it raining around five this morning.....eaves and trees were still dripping at sunrise, but it was warm enough to walk without a jacket.....in fact the temp is predicted to drop as the day goes by.....a cold front moving in from the north-west direction......drier air too comes with that, instead of the 100% humidity reading we've got here now......I had the last piece of pork from last week with bell pepper, onion, and BBQ sauce .....and hash browns and 3 bean salad for supper .....I'll have 4 oz. or so of steak tonight with mashed potatoes and gravy, and either more bean salad, or maybe seasoned lima beans as the veggie.....Wednesday lunch with the cold meatloaf on wheat was good, might be the same thing today.....I like those Southern Home bread-and-butter pickle slices, got a new jar yesterday......and I finished off the Fritos.....at the store I got the Southern Home BBQ flavor corn chips, on sale they were half the price of Frito Brand, and amount to the same thing as far as I can tell.......finished one bizarre library book and started another one....now it's time for the park walk......

No comments:

Post a Comment