Friday, October 7, 2011

got something in the mail

I don't get much mail.....of course it's a bill, from Allstate for car insurance.....but it's not due until November, they always send things a month early......another fine October morning here, the wind out walking is a little bracing, but not unpleasant.....I made quite a lot of chicken salad yesterday morning, so I'll have that again today at lunch.....diced roasted white meat, mayo, sweet pickle relish, and just a taste of curry powder.....and some black pepper too.....ground round, pork sausage, oatmeal, diced onion and bell pepper, an egg, alfredo sauce, and maybe chili powder will go into the meatloaf this afternoon.....oregano on top.....for $1.29 I got three aluminum 4"X 8" loaf pans.....press the mixture into the pan and place in pre-heated 350 oven for an hour.....I'll put a russet potato in with that.....and I'll have buttered new peas as a side.....dang, hungry already.....and I just ate an apple......

No comments:

Post a Comment