Wednesday, October 12, 2011

misting

on the park walk.....didn't get too wet, just sort of.....dampish.....it rained all day yesterday, from when I woke up until when I went to sleep.....it was still raining when I woke up this morning.....but it stopped in time to go for the sunrise walk, which was clouded over.....so I went to the store today.....meals will feature steaks, chops, mashed potatoes, dirty rice, lima beans, corn.....gravy.....lunch meat will be meat loaf and spam....there's country sausage for Sunday breakfast, and if I want breakfast for supper some time......I got bread, pickle slices, peanuts, wheat thins, orange juice......I got a merlot this time instead of the burgundy, a couple of bucks more for the five litre box......I remembered peanut butter this time, which I'd forgotten at least twice in a row......can put it on wheat thins for a snack.....watched some of the baseball last night, but didn't stay awake until the end......

No comments:

Post a Comment