Wednesday, October 5, 2011

sorta Oktober festive

I've got schnitzel pork and German potato salad as a meal this week....and I'm going to make a meat-loaf, I've got a potato to bake with that, and a small thing of sour cream for the potato.....and I still have leftovers from last week.....I'll figure things out ......going to get up to 80 today they are saying, I can open some windows.....I bought some Lysol toilet bowl cleaner that said it got rid of that hard water ring.....and damned if it didn't work.....smells fresh too.....so I accomplished something today already..... I've done the walking and the shopping and now I'll read the Clinton weekly......it got down to 48 overnight.....there are more stars out the colder and clearer it gets, it was nice out on the front porch around 9:30 last night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment