Friday, October 28, 2011

that crazy baseball game

lasted 'til one this morning.....a comedy of errors.....so they do it again tonight and this will be the last one for sure.....the change in the weather got here this morning.....clouded over, north wind.....on the radar you can see the storm moving in this direction.....it will be a wool cap and windbreaker walk if I go ahead and try to beat the rain.....actually, the rain is still in Georgia....so I'll get out the door in a few minutes and walk, or I'll fuss at my self all day long about being too lazy to get any exercise.....enchilada and pintos leftovers sounds like a good cold weather supper....it will probably be raining by that time of day.....I might make a steak sandwich for lunch....the Chex Mix makes a good snack for watching the ball game....and I have some peanuts too, but no Cracker Jacks.....I haven't even seen any of those lately, but they must still make them? If tomorrow looks as blustery as today, that might put a damper on the Fall Festival thing.....we'll see what happens......

No comments:

Post a Comment