Thursday, October 6, 2011

30 degrees

the difference between 50 and 80.....that's roughly what we can expect today....'bout the same as yesterday.....so it's cool in the morning for walking, and warms up enough in the afternoon to open two or three windows and be comfortable.....last night I put Have Gun Will Travel and Deep Space Nine into my Netflix instant queue .......that should keep me busy for a while, watching an episode every evening of those two....they are much better with no commercials ......finished off the stuffing and gravy last night with chicken and corn, so today I'll finish off the curry beef couscous, and probably Friday make a meatloaf.....meatloaf sandwiches will be good for lunches.....on rye with mayo.....what's left of the roasted chicken I'm going to make into chicken salad, for lunch sandwiches also.....that will be for lunch today I suppose.....we aren't expecting any rain until maybe Tuesday next week.....

1 comment:

  1. what do Paladin and Star Trek have in common? writing by Gene Roddenberry....

    ReplyDelete