Monday, October 17, 2011

it's only a Monday

the mail truck went past without stopping and I thought "No Tuesday grocery ads".....to realize in the same breath that it's only Monday......clear, bright, sunny Monday morning.....it was in the 50's early on, so I went out and cut the grass in front.....without even getting very sweated up in this moderate weather......they are saying we might get rain tomorrow night and on into Wednesday again, like last week......but this afternoon might get up to 85......I still have two pork chops left to do something with.....maybe cook one with apple wedges, that's always good.....and I have meatloaf enough for one more sandwich for lunch today.....I was sitting out on the porch eating an apple when the mail went by.....admiring the neat looking lawn and the sidewalk with the leaves blown off it for the moment......

No comments:

Post a Comment