Tuesday, July 5, 2011

73F.....2mph west wind

just starting to burn off at 10:30......should be a little cooler than it was over the weekend, but still hot and humid enough for afternoon thunderstorms.....I have enough leftovers to have rib dinner again this evening....I'm going to have to start eating slaw at every meal to use up the bag of fixings before it starts turning.....well, maybe not at breakfast.....it's almost grocery day, and I still have lots of things to eat.....I might be able to get by with a fairly cheap trip to the store tomorrow......some time this week I should try to cut the weeds down out back, and also I'll probably make a shopping run to Laurens one day.....Saturday the Lauren's Farmers' Market has a yard-sale day advertised, that might be something to check out......

No comments:

Post a Comment