Saturday, July 9, 2011

lethargic weather

100% humidity, mostly overcast.....I'm too lazy to get out and drive over to the Farmers Market....I don't have money to buy anything anyway....and I'd need to go by the gas station....forget it.....I did clean up around the house and yard some....I needed to cut the mimosa off the back steps so I could see to go up and down them safely.....and I needed to vacuum up the grass clippings I keep tracking in whenever I mow outside, like yesterday.....but just a few simple things will use up all your energy on a morning like this....that's OK, it's perfect conditions for doing nothing much anyway........might be a good baseball game on this afternoon, Braves and Phillies.....and then the All Star game is coming up pretty quick? I think lots of people must be gone to the beach or the lakes or somewhere.....there's hardly any cars driving around, fewer even than usual....dis town becoming like a ghost town.....it did decline in population between the 2000 census and 2010.....so fees per address go up for city services, etc.....I'm not complaining, you still get plenty of value for your dollar around here.....and it's so quiet and lazy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment