Friday, July 8, 2011

noon friday

they got the shuttle off......Florida was getting a good soaking yesterday, so they didn't know if it would be clear to launch today.....our storms last night went south of town again....just some rain in Clinton, but a lightning cell over Joanna.....so you heard lots of thunder, even as the skies began to clear here.....it stayed overcast into this morning, so it was about 75 at breakfast....I went and got the paper and then went out back and ran the mower.....by 9:30 I was finished, and all sweated up and ready for a shower.....after that I read the paper.....I forgot to look and see if there is any mail today, I can do that in a few minutes.....probably not.....oatmeal for breakfast, baloney sandwich and slaw for lunch, supper will be pasta salad.....I have a strip steak that will be good for a couple of meals, might have some of that Saturday.....I'm going through that bag of cherries pretty fast, for snack-time......

No comments:

Post a Comment