Saturday, July 23, 2011

looks like it's time

to vacuum, sweep, and mop......another heat advisory day here, but so far this morning it's not too bad, some breeze coming in the windows.....yesterday I had to close up the house and turn on the air right around noon, it was plenty hot out by then......and it stayed that way until well after dark, we haven't had those cooling evening rain fronts for a few days now.....those might come back Sunday they say.....that breaded chicken breast product cooked up crisp and tasty, with pan fried stuffing and sweet corn sides.....I've got a lot of that chicken, so I'll be doing variations of that for a while.....that and more of the penne alfredo, that came out good last weekend or whenever that was......I've got some mango flavored V-8, that's tasty, and has lots of anti-oxidants it says on the label......well, I should get up and get going on housekeeping chores.....

No comments:

Post a Comment