Saturday, July 23, 2011

city utility bill

was all the mail I got today.....80 bucks for water, sewer, trash, and electricity.....not bad for the warmest June since the 1950's or whatever they said.....the news the other night had a segment about people complaining about their $200 electric bills.....they must have big houses, or put the thermostat too low.....one lady was fussing because her house stayed at 82 instead of cooling down into the 70's like she wanted.....well, there you go.....I've got the AC set at 85 and I'm not suffering......there's scattered clouds this afternoon, with rain in some Upstate areas.....maybe something will pop up here towards the end of the day......I've got another 2 dollar frozen thing I might use for a light hot weather supper.....a microwaveable philly cheese steak sandwich, with peppers and onion on sour dough.....grilled sour dough.....it must have that shiny folding thing in the box, to grill in the microwave.....I guess that works, far as I can remember.....I can have that and a glass of white zin, watching the Braves and the Reds, which starts at 4......

No comments:

Post a Comment