Thursday, July 21, 2011

dew point 77, heat index 92

at 9:15 in the morning.....so I'm not going to work in the yard....or even go walk around the park, it's just too muggy ......I'll go out and sit in the shade and eat an apple, the elderly need to take it easy in this kind of weather.....finished off the taco salad fixings yesterday, so today I can start on the frozen chicken breast patties I got.....breaded patties, you can just fry 'em up.....and I'll heat up country gravy from a fifty cent packet, and use up the last of the stuffing too.....with green beans or corn as the second side dish.....the ham and pimento cheese sandwich made a tasty lunch yesterday, so I'll probably reprise that today......watched a Jimmy Stewart western before going out on the porch around nine in the evening, when it finally got cool enough to get out of the air conditioning ......slept OK under the ceiling fan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment