Sunday, July 10, 2011

foggy sunday morning

french toast with ham once again......the pile of steak fries with my new york strip yesterday was an indulgence, but worth it......the baseball game was a good one, a pitchers duel.....Braves ended up winning when they got some hits off one of the Phillie relievers.....meanwhile the Padres lost to the Dodgers, even though they had a no-hitter going most of the game? They cut away to that game a couple of times.....Dodger Stadium looked empty.....well, two cellar-dweller teams.....it rained enough to cool things off per usual before dark.....I watched some old Steve Reeves movie about Romulus and Remus.....a somewhat murky looking Franco-Italian production from 1954 or so......but it was pretty good really......a costume drama.....it stayed in the 70's overnight, but I slept like a log.....even overslept by about half an hour, compared to usual.....maybe because the light was dimmer in the fog? I caught the 10 o'clock news on Fox last night.....I usually watch that on NBC.....anyway, on Fox I thought I heard them say that today was National Hot Dog Day.....but that's really on the 23rd.....today isn't the 23rd.....never trust Fox for accurate news......

No comments:

Post a Comment