Saturday, July 30, 2011

heat advisory until 8 pm EDT

got back from my shopping trip to Laurens.....went while it was still relatively cool, only about 90F on the time and temp sign on that one bank on the highway near Hickory Point......so I did my walking inside a cool big box retail establishment, starts with a "W"......I mixed some bbq sauce right in the ground round and fried that up for my monster cheeseburger last night.....that was the whole meal, just a burger with lots of stuff on it....plenty filling.....so today I'll go back to a chicken sandwich....keep things simple.....slept through the night....well, from 11 to 6 without out waking up that I can remember.....I usually wake up and look at the clock sometime in the small hours, but I don't think I did last night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment