Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday morning

I was sitting out in the back yard a little bit ago, and tried to take a picture of the overgrown beauty of it, but the camera batteries were dead....will try again some other day.....mild again this morning, after not cooling down much at night.....cooled down to 68 maybe.....had the air on after supper yesterday, while watching two Netflix western movies.....one with Marilyn Monroe and Robert Mitchum......punched Brian Auger, Manfred Mann, Procul Harum, Lee Michaels, and Steve Winwood into a Pandora mix just now.....Summer morning music.....when I saw Led Zep, Brian Auger and the Trinity was one of the opening acts.....I think that was 1968.....I saw Lee Michaels at some kind of Love-In thing at Griffith Park I think it was.....someplace outside anyway.....just him and Frosty wailing away.....had a poached egg on toast for breakfast, ate a Gala apple for a mid-morning snack, and will probably have ham-and-swiss on wheat for lunch.....don't know about supper yet.....on the 4th I'll slow-oven the ribs.....probably get three meals off them, with raisin slaw, etc......

No comments:

Post a Comment