Wednesday, July 13, 2011

worked up a sweat

just bringing in the groceries.....but the glass is falling and some kind of little cool front is coming down, so maybe today will end up not as hot as yesterday.....it was still hot well into the night.....I got stuff at the store for some chicken dinners, and some mexican dinners, and some dinner salads I guess.....I still have ham for lunch sandwiches.....nothing in the mail but the natural gas bill, but it's not very much this time of year, and it's not due until almost the end of the month, so it can go sit on my desk for a week or so before I need to mess with it.....I usually just get orange juice and apple juice, but this time I got some tropical blend juices....since it's been feeling pretty tropical around here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment