Tuesday, July 19, 2011

around 80 degrees

at 10 in the morning.....it was 77 when I did my park walk.....and then I sat out in the shady back yard and drank my fruit juice....the last apple in the bag was rotten, so I threw it out for the birds to eat.....I had a taco salad last night, which hit the spot....I watched two Netflix movies, Pow-Wow Highway, and One Eyed Jacks, with Marlon Brando and Karl Malden.....those were both good flicks.....Netflix sent an e-mail saying they could credit 3% of my $7.99 for the month since the service was off Monday night....whatever....so I've still got wings and stuffing and peas enough for one more time.....and then it's grocery day anyway.....still eating ham and swiss sandwiches for lunch....did have a bean and cheese tostada for Sunday lunch....with olives and lettuce and salsa, sour cream, scallions.....I finished one library book yesterday.....sat out on the front porch around 11 or so, and then went to bed.....I might look for a jar of peppers at the store, I've been out of those for a while.....the Italian kind.....one day recently I saw three different references to "Italian Beef Subs".....so I looked to see what the heck Italian beef is.....it's pot roast with Italian seasonings in it....like salad dressing seasonings.....and a bottle of Italian peppers was called for in one recipe that I saved to desktop, to try some day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment