Monday, July 18, 2011

was overcast

early on, stayed cool enough to get out and trim the front yard.....but I decided the back could wait to some other time......later in the week the real hot weather that's in Texas or thereabouts now is supposed to get to the East, so it might be triple-digit time again like Thursday and Friday or something.....maybe there will be one more cool morning so I can cut those weeds in the back.....Netflix had an outage last night, so I watched a real crazy ole flick from 1948.....directed by Ida Lupino, on the film noir feed from Archive.org.....and then I sat out on the front porch as it got dark .....and then I watched Mystery on PBS.....and then I went to bed.....so now it's another week started.....the excitement will likely continue unabated.....

No comments:

Post a Comment