Thursday, July 7, 2011

the weather:same as yesterday and tomorrow

muggy mornings giving way to hot afternoons with evening hit-and-miss thunderstorms, cooling off a bit in the middle of the night, and then starting all over again......I thought about cutting the weeds this morning, but drove over to Laurens instead and did my walking inside Wal*Mart.....got a few things there.....came back and ate a bowl of cherries sitting in the shady backyard.....mail truck hasn't been by yet I don't think....there's a sub on the route this week looks like......if you take a week's vacation with a holiday in it then you save a day of annual leave....that's what I used to do anyway.....I'll finish off the last pieces of rib for lunch today, with some slaw and the last of the chablis.....I got a good price on Merlot, so that will be the house wine for a while......I got some whole-wheat pasta I'm going to try, with alfredo sauce.....the last time I used a tomato type pasta sauce it didn't agree with me too well.....I have a new shaker of grated parmesan-romono.......and a fresh thing of oregano.....I'll see what I can cook up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment