Monday, July 11, 2011

busy monday morning

it was foggy and cool early on so I thought about giving the front yard a once-over with the mower.....but it's also library day and I needed to go over there.....so I did both, and got done by 10:30.....also went in the store while I was over that way and got a bag of salad greens....so I can have a salad today with my steak and fries supper.....had oatmeal for breakfast, huevo ranchero for lunch.....got a Guitar Player in the mail, so I've got something to look at .....and I usually find something in the mag that inspires me to pick up a guitar and play some.....only other mail was two life insurance offers.....one for children's life insurance? No rain is foreseen today or tomorrow, only real high temp and humidity......

No comments:

Post a Comment