Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a soothing rain

started about sunset last night, and was still coming down when I went to sleep after the 10 o'clock news......a good soaking rain I hope.....the farmers need some moist soil for planting.....so it's cooler this morning, and the afternoon high shouldn't be as high hopefully......I did that pasta dish yesterday and it came out pretty good.....leftovers of course ......I might drive over to Laurens some time this morning, as much for a drive as for any shopping really.....I could walk in the park by the river, that would be something different.....the humidity is still here today, but the weatherman on the news said we might get a drop in that Wednesday, as some kind of front moves down over the mountains.....but then by the weekend look for more humid heat, etc....I've been drinking lots of fruit juice......

No comments:

Post a Comment