Friday, July 15, 2011

Fall weather all of a sudden

rained during the night, but not thunderstorms, just a slow rain.....was in the 60's for my early walk, and then on my walk around the park it started raining, so I got a little wet....dark skies and an east wind....so the heat wave is broken for at least a couple of days I guess.....I was watching the BBC news feed from London last night, and the weather report for the British isles was "Fall weather over the weekend"......same on this side of the pond apparently......since it looks like a cool day, I went ahead and put a half-dozen chicken wings in the crock pot fairly early on, with a mixture of honey bbq sauce and soy sauce.....we'll see at supper time.....I'm going to have mushroom-cornbread stuffing and sweet peas for the sides.....same thing as a leftovers supper in a few days I suppose......they got that steel building over the back fence done by around 4 yesterday, it looks pretty neat....maybe 30' x 20'? It has a regular people door with a little window on the front, along with a roll-up type garage door....it's not tall enough really to drive a truck in there, but they were moving yard stuff into it.....it's not in my view from the living room, I only notice it from the kitchen window.....

No comments:

Post a Comment