Sunday, July 17, 2011

sunday morning

looks like it's going to be cool again today......that's fine with me....I think I'll go sit out in the back yard for a while ......I'm feeling too lazy to even open a book and read.....I did read the sunday paper.....I've still got the real estate supplement to look at, they are actually selling and building new homes around the city of Greenville.....the population in that area is growing.....some new jobs are coming in .....mostly automobile related, and some IT too I think.....the subdivisions that have some success offer homes that look like homes in the older neighborhoods.....brick homes, and Craftsman-accent traditional styles.....they even acid-treat the sidewalks to look like old concrete? One builder mentioned that in their article anyway.....but there are still foreclosures going on too, beats me......

No comments:

Post a Comment