Friday, July 1, 2011

north wind continues

to keep things cool enough in the morning......didn't do the park walk, trimmed out front instead, weed-eater, then mower.....that's enough exercise to work up a sweat and then take a shower.....the back weeds can wait another week I guess.....going to be real hot they say over firecracker weekend.....with no rain predicted until maybe late Monday....thunder storms and fireworks at the same time? Don't know if that will work.....last night I fried some ham and made grits and redeye gravy, with a 3-bean salad side too.....today might be pulled-pork sandwich and try to use up some more potato salad.....I'm going to gain some weight before I finish off that 2 lb. container of potato salad....I got a different brand of wheat bread this time, because it was cheaper than my usual....I'll try it at lunch and see how good it is......

No comments:

Post a Comment