Monday, July 25, 2011

laundry day

the washer was running as I walked around the park.....cool enough for that this morning, some clouds, some breeze.....and a good chance of rain towards evening, so all in all a bit of relief from the pressure cooker....anyway, now the stuff is in the dryer.....and after I get it put away later then that will be all my chores for today ......I had more of that chicken for sunday supper, with pimento cheese grits and sweet corn......maybe today I'll make a pasta casserole with sausage and cheese sauce, with "kitchen cut" green beans.....I've got a small can of mushrooms too that could go in the dish.....I remembered to watch Zen on Mystery last night.....if it's in Rome, why don't they have Italian accents instead of London accents?

No comments:

Post a Comment