Saturday, January 14, 2012

28 degrees, fair

at nine in the morning....it was 21 degree windchill again this morning at dawn.....I could vacuum today it looks like.....I should drive the Jeep some today, since it's been hard freeze the last couple of nights.....I saved one little piece of steak I can use at lunch in a sandwich....I've got those generic BBQ corn chips again to have at lunch.....I also used them instead of corn-bread yesterday in the bottom of my bowl of chili.....watched Under the Cheery Moon last night.....tonight I can watch football playoffs, the San Francisco game should be interesting.....it's not as windy today, so the house should stay warmer hopefully.....not use as much heating energy.....another dead quiet Saturday morning so far in Clinton.....

No comments:

Post a Comment