Wednesday, January 4, 2012

in the teens

19 degrees on the sunrise walk.....I did find my old heavy gloves in the towel drawer.....should warm up by the weekend, and maybe rain too......ski resorts are open in the mountains, they showed people skiing on the news last night.....I'm going to get stuff for meatloaf and baked potato at the store this morning.....and maybe look for pork chops or cube steak too....I've got peas, I could get green beans .....need to remember raisins and apples....probably should get olive oil this time too.....probably enough clothes in the laundry basket for a load to do some time today.....and maybe after lunch it will warm up enough to go out walking, which I didn't do yesterday what with messing around with computer things for hours.....it never got out of the 30s anyway Tuesday.....I still have three chili dog lunches left, and then I can do meatloaf sandwiches .....

No comments:

Post a Comment