Tuesday, January 17, 2012

in the forties

this morning.....it rained a little before dawn, but didn't rain on me going for the paper.....some clouds and wind.....I had the last of the potatoes and gravy etc.....with some pork roast last night......today I'll make the curried pork fried rice dish, with cabbage as a veggie side....in a few minutes I'm going to walk over to the bank and roll over a CD one way or another.....probably for a year.....I'll take a little off the top and put it into checking, in anticipation of the remainder of the "heating season".....though there was an article in this morning's paper about how it's going to be a warmish Winter the rest of the way in the South.....maybe no snow this year? 100% chance of rain tonight, according to one source.....the fridge is pretty near empty.....I'll need to get eggs and bread this week.....some kind of lunch meat....and cheese.....I'll have to figure out main dishes for seven days.....you see some old folks at the store who just buy seven frozen dinners.....don't think I could live like that.....watched some Ernie Kovacs last night....television from 1951.....really strange stuff.....primitive......

No comments:

Post a Comment