Monday, January 9, 2012

started raining about 5:30

this morning, so no early walk.....windy and damp out still.....it was worth watching that Denver game for the single play in OT.....I broke a string on the red guitar yesterday while watching the earlier game, so later I might go over to the music shop in Laurens .....and stop in Walmart for their cheap price on mouthwash.....and look at their snack mix aisle.....I think they have a lot of options if my memory serves me well....finished off my snack mix yesterday with all that football on......and finished off those hash browns that had been in the freezer for a while with my steak and eggs last night....actually just one egg over easy with cajun hot sauce, not plural eggs.....this overcast morning is about to put me back to sleep.....guess I could read some on the kindle device....

No comments:

Post a Comment