Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th?

I put raisins and applesauce in my oatmeal this morning....that worked....the pork roast came out fine, and it made good gravy.....I'm thinking I could do pork chili one night.....and curried pork fried rice again some time.....and there's potatoes left for another regular roast pork supper too, with green beans, gravy, applesauce......it was real windy last night, the power flickered once just before I went on to bed.....and then it woke me up a couple of times during the night....the wind howling and rattling things......21 degree windchill as the sun was coming up....30 outside right now......no rain expected 'til next Tuesday.....just more of this clear, blustery, and cold.......can't think of anywhere I need to drive today, don't need to do any shopping.....a three day weekend for some folks? Tuesday I can go over to the bank and see what the CD rates are that day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment