Monday, January 2, 2012

the extra holiday morning

at sunrise was 32 degrees, clear, calm, frost.....made it to half-time in the Giants-Cowboys game and then went on to bed.....I have leftover suppers for today and Tuesday, but I think I'll go to the grocery store this morning for orange juice, wine, and snack mix.....the Rose Parade is on at 11 eastern time.....I can go for another walk after the store and before the parade? No wind now, but there's a wind warning for later today, as the cold front moves down to bring 20s overnight and 30s tomorrow during the day.....I think I read once that ESPN was going to stream the Rose Bowl online.....don't know if I'll bother with that or not.....bratwurst skillet for supper, chili dog for lunch.....oatmeal with cocoa and raisins was breakfast.....I'll get another bag of apples Wednesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment