Friday, January 27, 2012

the heavier weather

the kind with "watch boxes".....it went by to the south of here overnight....maybe down around Columbia....was some wind and rain in Clinton.....was raining when I woke up......but it had stopped by the time I went for the sunrise walk.....clouds are coming and going, it sprinkled just a little about 15 minutes ago.....they say it will be sunny in the afternoon and get into the mid-60s.....but then the weekend will be "much colder"......I might eat more scalloped potatoes for supper today, or I might put a 4 oz. piece of rib-eye in Italian dressing marinade at lunch time, and then cook that in the evening .....with whatever sides I can think of.....I have biscuits....or cornbread.....it looks pretty windy right now to go out walking again....but it's not raining....we'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment