Saturday, January 7, 2012

wild card weekend

and it looks like some of the games at least are on the networks I get by antenna, so I could watch football for hours today.....probably will....the Falcons will get knocked out I suppose....maybe not....some cloud cover overnight, so it's not as cold this morning, and there was a fancy sunrise....can use a lighter jacket for a walk later.....I did the cube steak in a batter of egg and seasoned bread crumbs.....I put some sour cream in the gravy....I used brown rice....it was all good....I've got a little ground beef left so I can make a patty melt for lunch....I have Colby cheese....I think I'll walk over around the square today instead of over around the park....see if anything new is opened in the "historic district".....or if anything else has closed is more like it lately.....in Clinton now you can't smoke in a bar, but you can smoke in a tobacco shop....so I saw in the paper that this tobacco shop that opened on Musgrove is applying for a liquor license? Wonder what will happen there......this evening between football games I can just microwave a plate of meatloaf, baked potato, peas.....can have sausage and french toast for Sunday breakfast...

1 comment:

  1. I looked in the window of the tobacco shop.....it's a real fancy looking hookah bar actually.....nobody in it but the girl behind the counter....looks like they spent some money furnishing the place....can't imagine how they'll make any money, but maybe I'm not hep to the jive...

    ReplyDelete