Thursday, January 12, 2012

lightly curried mayo

for the artichoke dip....that worked.....I need to look at the weight of that pork roast to figure when I should start it......clear this morning mostly, with just some clouds around the edges.....windy, colder weather in the forecast for the next little while.....the gas bill for December was about the same as the bill for November.....$3 more is all.....my back feels better this morning....I can get out and walk here pretty quick, chance of rain again in the afternoon....but not a big chance......I guess North Carolina got some flooding and wind and hail damage yesterday, here it just rained a lot ......wasn't much interesting in the Clinton paper this week.....the City entered into a new 40 year agreement with the County regarding an expansion of the sewer treatment plant.....involves a 40 year loan from the Rural Development Agency.....not much else in the news ......

No comments:

Post a Comment