Sunday, January 15, 2012

at sunrise Sunday

it was right at freezing.....32 degrees, which is 10 degrees warmer than Saturday sunrise was.....this was another morning when I could have walked for the newspaper down the middle of the street without worrying about traffic......stayed up until halftime in that Broncos game but then just went on to bed 'cause it looked like they were going to get whomped.....and they did get whomped.....the San Francisco game was a classic, watched all of that......I microwaved a plate of pork roast dinner yesterday, that was filling.....in the morning I drove over to Laurens because the Ingles grocery store in the shopping center on East Main has nuts, dried fruit, snack mixes, etc....in one of those bulk displays where you can fill and weigh a plastic bag and write the number of the bin on a sticker and then go to the check-out.....they have a large variety.....I got something called "Country Club Mix".....I mixed it about half-and-half with what mix I had left and so had something for a snack during the football games.....I used to make good snack mixes from the Bates Nut Farm selection years ago.....more NFL playoffs on today....I've got a novel about pirates on kindle.....another free book by Cyrus Townsend Brady.....look him up.....very florid style.....

No comments:

Post a Comment