Sunday, January 8, 2012

record report

It got up to 71 degrees yesterday at GSP, breaking the record of 70 set in 2008....global warming? I wasn't here then, didn't get here until August 2008....as far as I can recall.....last year at this time there was still ice in shady places from the big storms before New Year's ......sun coming in the window right now....was cloudy at sunrise, and raining to the north some, between here and Greenville.....some rain last night before I went to bed.....looked like the Saints were going to win, so I didn't watch all the 4th quarter.....I've got quite a bit of that cube steak left, so I might do Sunday breakfast-for-supper of steak and eggs with hash browns....lunch can be a cold meatloaf sandwich on wheat with mustard, mayo, Colby cheese, and pickle slices.....60% chance of rain this afternoon and on into the evening....finished one library book yesterday, and am working now on a novel in the kindle.....it didn't get very cold overnight, was around 54 for the dawn walk......

No comments:

Post a Comment