Tuesday, January 3, 2012

still not back to normal?

no school busses yet, not much traffic on my sunrise walk.....my neighbor who was also out on an early walk said school starts up again on the 4th.....it was 25 degrees this morning.....it said there was a 15 degree windchill at the airport, but it was calm here at dawn, though they say the wind will pick up again later.....it was really blowing during the night....some of the mountain cousins got snow I guess.....I still haven't found my gloves ......watched parts of the bowl games online, and parts on TV....Gamecocks and Ducks did well.....I was asleep before Stanford apparently screwed up.....too many commercials during the Rose Parade, you didn't even get to see all the floats....I'm going over to the library....I'll renew one book I didn't even get started on because I started reading on the kindle instead.....maybe cousin Emily will be working this morning and she can show me how to download books from the library system....or somebody there can tell me how it works I hope....I'll take the gadget along anyway, they have wi-fi there....I have black-eyed peas and cornbread for tonight....lots of ham in the peas, tasty stuff.....and then it will be time to figure out meals for a week again.....haven't made meatloaf in a while.....

No comments:

Post a Comment