Friday, January 20, 2012

looks like rain

probably get here this afternoon, overcast and gloomy looking this morning.....but above freezing, only got down to 36 overnight.....well, a rainy afternoon would be good for roasting the chicken....that's on the menu today, with cornbread stuffing and tender peas.....and gravy.....still have that store-bought chicken salad for lunches.....the strawberries are about gone....last night I threw a handful of raisins in the pan with the leftover pork curry and heated that up.....I should get chutney if I'm going to do curry very often ....Major Grey's? I can put some sweet onion in the cornbread stuffing.....put some oregano on the bird.....some bitters in the gravy.....I never did get around to cleaning the bathroom yesterday, forgot all about it....but did get a small load of laundry done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment