Friday, January 20, 2012

some people say

it will rain all weekend....and maybe on into Monday.....it's been raining for a while already I think.....there was a break early in the afternoon and I went and walked around the mill park....I roasted the chicken breast down in the large iron skillet, and it made really good dark brown gravy 'cause there were some nice scrapings in the bottom of the pan....I put two cloves of garlic inside, and put olive oil and oregano on top.....an excellent supper all in all....finished off the strawberries for dessert.....I can hear it raining pretty good right now, and I can hear a train getting close to town.....the train crossing at Laurens St. will be closed this coming week for repairs to the track, says the train company.....I very seldom use that crossing....I usually just use Broad St. ....... but the school busses in the morning use the Laurens St. crossing a lot, I guess to avoid the congestion at the Broad St. traffic signals....but life goes on I suppose.....they will figure it out ...... so anyway now I have lots of good chicken dinner leftovers to work with, plus more of the ham slice for variety.....can watch NFL playoffs while it rains......

No comments:

Post a Comment