Monday, January 30, 2012

overnight freeze

sunny and cold again this morning.....I didn't see any school busses on my early walk? I don't think today is a holiday.....maybe it's a "resource day"......or maybe I just didn't see any school busses, but they were actually out there.....for Sunday supper I had scalloped potatoes with ham and more curried cream corn, instead of doing the rib-eye, so I still have the steak and the rest of the ribs for two meals, and then it's grocery day anyway.....no football yesterday....well, I don't usually bother with the Pro Bowl.....so I read a lot in the evening, more than usual....until about 10:30......did watch some news and one Firefly episode after supper.....there's now a Zaxby's open in Laurens.....so I looked at their menu online, and decided it didn't look like much....just another fast food chicken franchise.....when they opened a Bo Jangle's here in Clinton, I went in once.....same thing, more fast food chicken.....so I'll just keep fixing my own chicken, not spend any lunch money out anywhere.....no rain predicted until towards the end of this week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment