Tuesday, January 24, 2012

was raining

when I went to bed last night, this morning fog.....mid 40's, might get to low 60's in the afternoon....of course they said that about yesterday too, but it stayed under 50.....was not nice out at all Monday, didn't ever get out on the park walk.....and didn't go to the library, so I'm headed over there when it opens.....I had ham, hash-browns, and one egg over easy for supper.....the kind of hash-browns you make by grating the potato......today was a poached egg on toast morning.....I might just have grilled cheese for lunch today, without the ham.....tonight will be chicken dinner.....there's a lot of that left, and tomorrow is shopping day already.....so I can probably get by with a light trip to the store.....I'm good on the staples like bread, eggs, OJ, olive oil, wine, apples.....might look at more strawberries......I should get the interest income statement from the bank one of these days......I finished that history of Scotland.....sort of an odd book, written around 1900.....different eras present different views of history.....

1 comment:

  1. I did get the bank interest income tax statement Wednesday.....not very interesting....

    ReplyDelete