Thursday, January 5, 2012

32 degrees outside

same as it was at sunrise......but it might warm up to 55 by late afternoon....my newspaper horoscope says to take it easy today.....well, that's about all I ever do.....guess I can manage that.....instead of fixing meat loaf yesterday I ate that can of chunky chicken corn chowder....put a little curry powder in it....ate the last of the cornbread as a side....heated up with butter and marmalade.....that was filling.....so this afternoon I'll get the meat loaf and potato in the oven....should take an hour or so to cook.....I can have peas with that....I got one of those little ninety-nine cent things of sour cream for the baked potato.....I'll put bbq sauce on top of the meat loaf as it cooks, etc.....I used to put strips of bacon on top, but it's been at least a decade since I bought a package of bacon.....I put a can of cheap mixed nuts into my container of Chex Mix, kick it up a notch.....I started watching some movie last night and after about 30 minutes I figured out that I'd seen it before, so I turned it off and read for a while before going on to bed around nine-thirty......well, I'd better get busy taking it easy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment