Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the 31st

the weather today should be like yesterday's.....in the 30s at dawn and getting into the 60s in the afternoon.....they moved the rain from Thursday night up to Wednesday night.....with more rain Friday.....so on the cloudy nights it should stay in the 40s rather than go down into the 30s.....I think I'll drive over to Laurens this morning, mainly just to take a drive.....though I could look into a couple of stores while I'm over there......I fixed steak with onions and 2 veggie sides last night.....I've got about a pound of those baked ribs left, that should be plenty for this evening.....with sides like maybe biscuits and the last of the limas.....I've got pintos and cornbread in the cupboard too, that can make a meal sometime.....get a bit of side-pork for the beans maybe....I didn't make it past 10 o'clock last night, but slept real well anyway.....I'd been staying up 'til 10:30 on the theory that then I might sleep past 4 AM consistently......I started watching a series about Edward VII (Prince Albert in the can) it's from 1975.....looks interesting so far.....I'm reading a kindle book about The Three Alberts......I, II, and III.....it covers some of the same happenings that were in the Short History of Scotland that I read recently.....Duns Scotus and Francis Bacon were roughly in that era.....and the colleges at Oxford and Cambridge were getting started, etc....I should check under the hood before I go driving off, haven't done that in while.....could wash the Jeep sometime too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment